Rom Hacking / Youtube Channel
- Started as a hobby, but got popular on Youtube with over 9 million total views and 24k subscribers.
- Modifying Game Boy Advance roms with modding tools and scripting editors, realizing my own stories and ideas.
- Creating maps with original or custom tilesets, adding story-driven events, changing in-game sprites/animations, and implementing custom mechanics via scripts.
- Personal project started out of interest for the neuroevolution algorithms, making "creatures" learn simple actions such as standing, walking and even running/jumping.
- 3-layer perceptron neural networks are used for each creature's brain, and are updated via genetic evolution.
- The creatures are 2-legged with 2 moving joints controlled by the neural network. For more detailed information check the project's page.
- Had an idea in which spaceships are hitting a ball trying to score a goal. Rocket League came out sort after, aaand the idea was abandoned.
- Experimented with terrain building and texture drawing in Unity, baked lighting and post processing effects.
- Had fun creating a 4-point hover system for the spaceships.
- University assignment to create a text-based monopoly game on the windows command prompt.
- Implemented a unique graphical interface based on colored ascii characters.
- Supports up to 8 players, with name, pawn and color customization, rolling dices, buying properties, building houses and hotels, decision cards and saving the game state.
Qt Fractal Explorer
- Personal project to learn the Qt/Qml framework integration with OpenGL
- Features 3 fractals: Barnsley's, Snowflake and Malndelbrot
- Supports panning the view, zooming in/out and changing properties such as iterations, color and size